I HATE water!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I hated water too..I still have a hard time drinking straight water, but I drink Vitamin Water ZERO, Sobe Lifewater, Crystal Light (and great value verison), and Hawaiian Punch to go. It helps me get my 8 8oz's a day and then some.

Also, if you are a coffee or tea drinker, those count as water intake :)
  • fxdl2k2
    fxdl2k2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Green tea (no sugar) is a great substitute for water and as others have said, lemon, lime, etc. can bump up the flavor. Drinking my water has never been a problem. I will drink about a gallon a day.
  • jessicabrowning
    Options
    aquafina flavored water is the best i think.. and it has nothing in it at all absolutely sugar/calorie/fat free. and it is delicious. my favorite is the kiwi-strawberry.
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am soooo happy that I can count my Vitamin Water Zero!! Am I pushing it to want to count my Pibb Zero, too?? :smile:
  • laurenpence
    laurenpence Posts: 147
    Options
    I hated water, I thought the taste of it was disgusting. But when I first got pregnant my doctor told me i needed to drink more water so my husband would leave me a gallon of water to drink for the day. I did too, but I cheated it once in a while by adding crystal light or some sort of fruit in it.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Yes.....I hated water......just back in january I was lucky if I drank 1 glass every 4-5 days.....I'd drink anything but water. Slowly I added more and more (flavored with crystal light) and then plain water here and there and now 1/2 a year later I drink 12-16 glasses of plain water a day and that's not including any water in coffee, pop, etc.

I drink it fast though and mostly while exercizing, I still prefer something flavored as a sipping beverage though.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks it's weird when I say it, but it's true: I really do HATE water!!!!!!!!! I can't stand the taste of it! A lot of people have told me that water doesn't taste, but I beg to differ. I have never liked it and I can only stand to have it when it is on ice and really, really cold. Anyway, I never really paid attention to how much water I was drinking in a day.
    I had always heard that you are suppose to drink 8 cups of water a day, but I never really counted to see how much I was drinking. Obviously my distaste for water made it very difficult for me to drink that much, but I am proud to say I have been forcing myself to drink 8 cups of water a day :) Does anyone else have the same distaste for water, and does it ever go away??
    I agree water does taste very different depending on where you live, we have great water where I live now. Not great in other places I've lived. ack:noway:

I'm also a cold water drinker, I refill my bottles and then put them in fridge and love my cold water.

Well this might make it seem a bit easier to get it in each day.
    Think of it this way .. 1 cup = 8 oz. 1 glass will usually hold 16 oz. So then if you figure, Oh I only need to drink 4 glasses a day might be easier for your head to wrap around.:drinker: :tongue:

Depending on your weight 8 cups a day might not be enough for you and of course excercising you definitely want to be drinking more. Water purifiers can help with icky tasting water as well.

Good luck with your water venture,
    Becca:drinker: