Home exercises???!

Options
What exercises do you do/ recommend to do! I don't go to the gym. I do exercises at home and I jog 4 days a week for about 20mins each. But I'm in Colorado and we all know how the wether is here as it is snowing now I need some other exercises/ videos to do for a starter to help me stay motivated in shape and lose some weight! I need to lose about 30-35lbs

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    See what your library has.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    See what your library has.

Your local library is a good start.

Lots of on-line resources.....
    http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/

Amazon Prime? They stream videos.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    The Jefit app is free and I really like it. There are several at-home workout programs. I've been using the dumbbell-only program for when I have to go to *gasp* Planet Fitness.
  • questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    See if your library has "You Are Your Own Gym". I borrowed it from my library, and then I downloaded the app. It's great for structuring home workouts.
  • amandadunwoody
    amandadunwoody Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Youtube is awesome. Fitnessblender has hundreds of workouts on YouTube from beginner to advanced. A lot of people also like Jessica Smith. I have a couple playlists of workouts I enjoy and whenever I find a new one I add it.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walking DVD's. I love them and there are numerous to choose from. YouTube has some-check them out. My favorite is her Burn body fat 3 mile with weights. I do this one at least 3 days a week and on the other days I will do a different one. Enjoy.