My vivofit is giving me a huge calorie burn and I've done nothing but make my bed and drink coffee!

Options
Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Is this a new device or was it working fine before this?
  • Mokikki
    Mokikki Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Was working fine before, when I synced I had 555 calorie burn, now 592 the whole day. This is my off day for exercise
  • evildeadedd
    evildeadedd Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I got a vivosmart hr last week, and it gives me over five thousand extra calories a day. Good luck figuring it out, I asked the same thing days ago and no one was much help.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    MFP made some changes last week on how it handles partner activity tracking and syncing. It has been causing "unexpected complications." Hopefully it will be corrected soon.

Please see this article, and search for other helpful articles, on the MFP Help pages...

Not Seeing Exercise Adjustment or Steps from the Partner linked to your MyFitnessPal Account

Saturday, January 30, 2016, 6:16pm PST

Hello,

Starting as early as Thursday evening PST (1/28) some members may have stopped seeing an exercise adjustment and/or steps in their MyFitnessPal Diary from their linked integration partner. This could be for any integration partner and is not limited to any particular one. We had made some updates to the backend that are directly related to when a partner's Exercise Adjustment is displayed in the MyFitnessPal Exercise Diary. Those updates caused some unexpected complications with exercise adjustments and step counts.

We are working to get everything back in order as soon as we can and apologize for the confusion in the mean time. We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff

Reference:

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2309562-not-seeing-exercise-adjustment-or-steps-from-the-partner-linked-to-your-myfitnesspal-account
  • Lunatude
    Lunatude Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine Vivosmart Hr is doing the same thing, but it has been doing it since way before last week. I'm not sure this is due to changes made a few days ago.
  • Mokikki
    Mokikki Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Cyber, thanks for the article seems ok today.

Thanks all!