How do I gain control of my weight?

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Dayana. I'm 22 and weight 174.8. This is my heaviest but I'm scared that the scale keeps going up. I feel like I have no control of what I eat. I'm always hungry. I don't know where to beginning, I have tried losing weight but I gain it back and then some. I need help.

Replies

• KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing my weight go up and up and feeling exactly the same way. Start logging your food on here, and adjust to meet the calorie limit. It will become easier once you get the hang of it! Don't worry too much and you will find out you can still have junk food and such!!!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    There are mistakes that people commonly make that cause them to not lose weight that we might be able to spot if you change your Diary Sharing settings to Public: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
  • DrifterBear
    DrifterBear Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    How to lose weight is easy, but getting going is hard. I'm super focused now but have gone through extended periods of time of either gaining or just not losing. If you're sick of being sick, it's time to make a change. Maybe start with honestly tracking EVERYTHING you eat. It's not easy and will probably be surprising, but just track it all with no goal in mind will get you perspective on where you're at.