Looking for active gamers?

Options
So this sounds contradictory, but I'm looking for people who play pc games or console games that are active too. I'm currently a full time nursing student and I play roller derby. When I have any free time I like to play Starcraft and the like. Anyone else like me out there? :P

Replies

• RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    I used to play warcraft but still dabble in PS3 GAMES when able :-)
  • Slythiechick
    Slythiechick Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like playing games too. I mostly play Minecraft and Neverwinter. I used to be a big World of Warcraft player, but both can't afford it and got tired of it getting dumbed down.
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Halo 4 and BF3 here!
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Mw3.
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Cool guys, friendith me if you want! I'm mostly a PC gamer but I don't play WoW. I do play regular warcraft, starcraft, diablo...and embarrassingly enough, Neopets. Hehe. I also play Halo on xbox.
  • Emisole
    Emisole Posts: 65
    Options
    WoW and CoD mostly!
  • Slythiechick
    Slythiechick Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cool guys, friendith me if you want! I'm mostly a PC gamer but I don't play WoW. I do play regular warcraft, starcraft, diablo...and embarrassingly enough, Neopets. Hehe. I also play Halo on xbox.

Hey, don't be embarrassed about Neopets! It's actually a pretty fun site (though my poor pets must be starving...I haven't been on it for quite some time!)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Guild Wars (1 and 2), Aion, and The Secret World on my days off. I exercise before work. :P
  • LucyMcd1
    LucyMcd1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love to play games like Pokemon once in a while on DS and minecraft or Naruto on xbox. So no, you're not alone!! haha :happy:
  • Mismis28
    Mismis28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! My boyfriend introduced me to first the xbox, now ps3 and I just love it :D I haven't tried that many games yet but i played a bit of DMC for x360, almost done with ni no kuni on ps3 (love!) and now im into kingdoms of amalur (got it free with ps plus).
    I like to workout at home or go out for walks or jog a little, starting insanity once again tomorrow...
  • goshnames
    goshnames Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I play WoW regularly. Not as serious about it as I was with previous content...but still clear some heroic content weekly. I'll never really escape the clutches of Blizzard (and I am alright with this). I play a hunter on Sargeras. :)
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Right here, folks.

Though I have to say: all this fitness has sure cut into my gaming time!

On another note, will they EVER finish Half Life 3???
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm into Skyrim, the Witcher, Gothic and stuff like that. Love gaming on PC and try to fit it into my new lifestyle.
    Happy for new MFP-Pals who share this hobby with me :)
    Feel free to add me, I logg regular and try to be as supportive as I can
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I used to be a bit WoW player and still am off and on.. just actually quit for a break. I mostly like PC games... like The Sims, Minecraft. I like building.

My husband who is on here to.. and is dieting, but not as heavily as me is a HUGE gamer. PC, PS, Xbox, he's always got a new game. He just finished the Last of Us.

I mostly jog in the morning with a short walk following and I just got a new pool I love to swim in. My husband mainly jogs but he doesn't have much time as he works and right now I just stay at home. He tries to jog a few times a week after he gets off work while I fix dinner.
  • KageyKat
    KageyKat Posts: 45
    Options
    Play WOW... For the Horde!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm replaying Dragon Age Origins and have a Steam account. Does that count? lol
  • tonyoconnor129
    tonyoconnor129 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Neverwinter, when I have time. 12 Dark Secrets is the online mod I play most often...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I've played WoW and LoL but not anymore. I'm more a console player.
  • SunOfMan
    SunOfMan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I play loads of games :)

Currently playing LOTRO, Borderlands 2, WoW, FIFA 13 and Trine 2. I've got Bioshock Infinite sitting next to me which I need to start also.

Too many games and not enough time these days!
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Cool I'm surprised this many people play games. Someone has to play starcraft! If you don't you should! ;)