Does anyone do Title Boxing Club?

Options
Looking for anyone who does or has done Title Boxing Club. Thinking about trying it out!

Replies

• gimmieonemore
    gimmieonemore Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I managed a TBC is Seattle. Great tough conditioning workout, great 15 minutes core at the end. Prepare to be worked.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's awesome. One of the best all over body workouts! Depending on instructor some might be more heavy on cardio while others heavy on incorporating strength training with both weights and your own body weight. Either way you're gonna sweat and they all end with an ab workout.
  • Sixtine79
    Sixtine79 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I tried it and it's a really good workout. And they're quite reasonable with their prices, if I remember correctly.
  • stefanie18810
    stefanie18810 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love it. Can't imagine going back to a "regular" gym. The instructors really make it though. I have my favorites and go to their classes over others. The great thing is that even though you're not increasing time/weights, as you get better at it, you hit the bag harder and faster, thus burning more calories. The workout is 100% what you put into it.

I am 5'3 and 140 currently. While they tote up to 1,000 calories an hour, I've come in between 600-650. Not too shabby for an hours work!!