Need accountable friend's.

hemilovee
hemilovee Posts: 82 Member
edited February 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone it's my first time posting here I didn't even look at this side of myfitnesspal glad I did though. I am trying to lose at least 20lbs this month. Yet, my goal is to get to 160lbs by April(before graduation) and my current weight right now is 194. Add me I am not sure how all this works lol. I hope we can help each other out by keeping each other motivated. Thanks

Replies

• wise92815
    wise92815 Posts: 13 Member
    :):) you can do it!!
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    hemilovee wrote: »
    Hey everyone it's my first time posting here I didn't even look at this side of myfitnesspal glad I did though. I am trying to lose at least 20lbs this month. Yet, my goal is to get to 160lbs by April(before graduation) and my current weight right now is 194. Add me I am not sure how all this works lol. I hope we can help each other out by keeping each other motivated. Thanks

That's a lot in 1 month...just over 4 LB a week consistently. Obviously it's up to you but I find if I set really challenging goals if I struggle I completely give up because they quickly seem unachievable. Having said that, if that's what you want to do then all the best x
  • hemilovee
    hemilovee wrote: »

That's a lot in 1 month...just over 4 LB a week consistently. Obviously it's up to you but I find if I set really challenging goals if I struggle I completely give up because they quickly seem unachievable. Having said that, if that's what you want to do then all the best x

Yea I just realized that. If I lose 20lbs within those months I'll be happy lol. I'll just keep going afterwards to accomplish my goal.
  • hemilovee
    wise92815 wrote: »
    :):) you can do it!!

Thank you!