Jillian Michaels - which DVD next?

Options
Just finished the 30DS. Want to start something new tomorrow as its July 1st. Which do people recommend?

Ripped in 30
Extreme shed and shred
Banish fat, boost metabolism
Or go back to the start of 30DS?

Disappointed I didn't take measurements or photos but have lost weight.

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    none shes a fraud
    got o you t ube and type in the truth about jillian michaels

ya she used to be my role model.............. no longer
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I did Ri30 as a follow-up to 30DS and loved it! The 4 workouts provided more variety, and I had awesome results. I owe and have done ES&S, but it is a LONG workout. If you are to do both workouts it is about 90 minutes long and about 40-45 if you do each one separately. I workout in the mornings before work and the 30-35 minutes of Ri30 was more feasible for me. I have never done Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Hard Body, or No More Trouble Zones so I can't comment on those.
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    none shes a fraud
    got o you t ube and type in the truth about jillian michaels

ya she used to be my role model.............. no longer

Regardless how you feel about JM as a person, the workouts are great and get results if you do them. You might not lose 5 lbs a week or something spectacular, but I lost 15.75 inches overall and 10 lbs in the 30 days that I did Ri30.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have no idea if the YouTube video is true. I don't own any Jillian videos. If it is true, I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Melindasuefri, maybe she really looks up to her former sensei and is considered his protégé.