weight ticker not showing up

Karihappy
Karihappy Posts: 116 Member
I have my weight ticker set to show when I post comments, but it is not showing. What else do I need to do to get it to show up?

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    They disabled that a year and a half ago when they switched forum providers and have yet to bring it back. The only way to display it now is to copy the html code and paste it into your comment.
  • Karihappy
    Thank you, Malibu927. I was afraid of that. I really liked seeing the ticker. I wonder why they took it away.
  • Karihappy
    Just testing. 5229779.png
  • Karihappy
    Cool. Thanks again.
  • Karihappy
    Oh, thanks for letting me know! That's actually about the amount I've lost, so I thought it was mine. :)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited February 2016
    Karihappy wrote: »
    Oh, thanks for letting me know! That's actually about the amount I've lost, so I thought it was mine. :)

@Karihappy - We can't see any weight loss. It's just an image that says " Making strides towards health" leaping yellow figure "myfitnesspal" and underneath "Calorie Counter & Diet App" .

You are seeing your ticker. We just can't because it's set to private, so we get the default image.
  • Karihappy
    Thanks for letting me know! I changed my setting. Can you see it now?
    5229779.png
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Now I can see it. Congrats on your loss btw. :drinker:
  • Mitramonday
    Mitramonday Posts: 48 Member
    I created a keyboard shortcut in Safari using the html code. So whenever I want to post mine, I just type in a certain phrase and it inserts the ticker for me. Easier than copying it each time. Still an extra step though.
    57611793.png

Wow! Are you able to talk me through creating a keyboard shortcut in Safari? It's rubbish that MFP haven't reinstated the automatic feature (and yet it still allows you to set it?!).