Weigh in day?

Options
Do y'all log your weight on mfp? How often ?

Replies

• Denver88Broncos
    Denver88Broncos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    zz1iawt3i2jh.png
  • jessetfan
    jessetfan Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Yep, generally once a week, although sometimes slightly more often. I weigh-in on Wednesdays.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I log my weight loss once a week. However, I weigh myself daily - morning and night. I understand that it's not recommended, but does help me to maintain focus and stay on track.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    i log weekly, saturday , when no one is home and i can weigh myself naked
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Yea once a week. Same day, same time, and same outfit so it's most accurate. I weigh throughout the week occassionally too but I don't track those.
  • Verdenal
    Verdenal Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    If I'm actively trying to lose weight, every day. Otherwise, if I'm not in denial I try to do it whenever I weigh myelf, which is at least once a week.
  • kettiecat
    kettiecat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I log every morning into mfp and a weight trend app. Then I brush my teeth.
  • ArmorForFitness
    ArmorForFitness Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I used to do weekly (Every Sunday Morning at exactly the same time), but now I do daily (at the same time). The reason I decided to do daily weigh ins is not because I want to make sure i'm losing weight every single day, but because I want to show people that losing weight is not a gradual steady decline. It's more of a zigzag pattern. I think people just have a misconception about how weight loss should be and they get disappointed if one day the eight 3lbs more than the previous day, so I'm keeping track daily to show them
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Friday mornings every week, except for like one week where I was away for a wedding.
  • stachesquatch
    stachesquatch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Every day, right before my shower. But I am an engineer and require excessive amounts of data. If anyone is considerng weighing daily just remember not to panic if you gain weight from one day to the next. I'm up and down all the time. As long as I'm lower this Sunday than last Sunday it's l good.

This is a 3-month daily chart...
    x60hnsdf7aup.png Aside from the year off 6/2014-6/2015 it has been up and down like that every day since 410lb on 8/2012
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Typically daily. I don't have to log it though. I have a wifi scale. My weight is automatically sent to Fitbit every time I step on it and shortly after Fitbit sends that information to MFP.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Every Tuesday
  • reginaminer
    reginaminer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Like others I weigh every morning but only post once a week. After reading above comments I might try the "zigzag" daily approach.
  • thunder1982
    thunder1982 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Friday morning usually produces my lowest weight for the week. If I go offtrack its usually the weekend and by Friday any water retention is usually gone. I dont have to update though as my scales are wifi. If I weigh myself after a particularly bad day I sometimes go into fitbit and delete it. Mostly I try to accept it and move on.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily but log it on MFP sporadically. I may start logging to coincide with my fitbit week.
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    once a month. It drives me nuts otherwise. I log all my food and exercise so i know I'm fine. 12/28/15-1/31/16 was a nice 14pounds lost.
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday and log everyday. I, too, like the zigzag lol
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    once a week ... on the same day of the week
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Generally NOT on the first day of my period. Otherwise I weigh every day. If I remember, which doesn't always happen.
  • wrenak
    wrenak Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Daily into Libra; every Sunday into MFP (except the weekend that the earthquake borked my scale).