30 day consistency challenge

Options
katetay808
katetay808 Posts: 3 Member
edited February 2016 in Challenges
Join me in my 30 day challenge of posting how you feel about yourself everyday while dieting and staying active. Let's find out if we can change the way we feel :blush:

My biggest problem about my fitness goals is consistency. I don't prioritize my health like I do other aspects of my life. I'm going to take advantage of the freedom I have to challenge myself on here. I'm challenging myself to post on here everyday for the next 30 days, how I feel about myself. Whether it is my physical body, my mind, life, school, whatever! The most important part is that I have to continue my diet and be active everyday. I'd like to challenge myself to be consistent, and hopefully by the end of this, I'll notice a difference in my self-image from my first post to the last. Join me!!! :)

Replies

• katetay808
    Options
    Day 1:: I logged in my meals for the first time in like 4 months today. I started nursing school this past fall and gained about 10 pounds. I feel like I can't control my cravings and in always pressed for time. Not only that but I'm struggling financially so I don't have money to afford the healthier "on the go" options. I'm tired all of the time. And I'm pissed because I know I'm feeling sorry for myself, and that's not like me. I can see the weigh on my sides and between my legs and I've stood in the mirror for 30 minutes at a time turning back and forth looking at myself. I've completely changed the way I dress because I've become almost obsessive about my weight gain. Yet I still lack the motivation and will power to make a change.

That ends today.
  • katetay808
    Options
    Day 2:: I'm so sore today. Just started my period. Still watching what I'm going to eat today but I feel like if I don't work out today then I'll be taking steps backwards. Hopefully a friend will text me soon to run or stretch... Because I can't stand watching myself walk in the reflections of the windows as I pass. Ok, vent over

Ps who knew sunflower seeds had so many calories??!