Serious Weight Loss for this Lame Duck - friends, support, like minds

Options
Bizgengirl
Bizgengirl Posts: 4 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all! I'm just getting into this app. So far I love it. So I figure why not introduce myself =)

So here's the summary of my story:
I started at around 150lbs before my first son, gained about 80 pounds with him. Managed to get back to 215, then floated around that number for 6 years when I had my second son. Got GD in that one, and gained another 60 pounds. Managed to lose 15 pounds, but then I developed a heel spur and severe plantar fasciitis which took me out of my job last year. Between financial, physical and emotional stress, I've gotten myself into an incredible mess - 296 pounds worth of a mess.

Along with all that weight I'm looking at high blood pressure, president diabetes and a serious lower back problem. That being said, nothing's over until the fat lady stops singing (because I love to sing! Lol).

I've recently found an awesome personal trainer who can work on my virtually nothing budget, then I've got physical therapy for my "issues". Though even with that, there's still 5 other days during the week that I've gotta keep myself motivated, moving and munching on better things.

I need to get down to between 125 and 150. It's a serious amount of weight loss, and will take plenty of time to successfully get to...

I know I can do it myself, but it would be much easier with some like minded mutual support. Feel free to send me a friends request if you feel the same way