Talking about binging yesterday! I was out of control!!!!!

Options
I don't understand why I craved candy so much yesterday, it was out of control, I ate hard candy and lollipop all day.... I told myself there must be a reason why I wanted candy so bad, so I gave into my urges, literally all day, nothing but hard candy, I was scared to weigh myself this morning, is was down before my candy urges to 227.00 lbs.
This morning I weighed myself and I'm at 227.6lbs, disgusted with myself, but at least I didn't really put on major pounds. I was having a good day, I wasn't stressing about anything to give into urges like this.. Why does a person crave like this, are we missing something in our body to crave something this bad. Right now I do t even want to see candy, it's like I gave my body what it wanted and now it's content

Replies

• sianlr87
    sianlr87 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I had a day like this yesterday. I was craving chocolate really badly. I tried waiting, had an apple, had a banana, had my lunch, still wanted it (and everything else). Said no when someone came round with a really small chocolate brownie (should have said yes) and then half an hour later I still wanted it so I gave in and went to the vending machine in the office. I did well to resist as long as I did ;) It is time of the month so I'm not at all surprised, I usually get one day where no matter how much I eat I still want more.