I'm back in the game!

Options
Caralarma
Caralarma Posts: 174 Member
I used MFP about 2 years ago and it really helped me lose a couple of kilos. Since then, I have gone off the rails again and now weigh 63 kg, which for me is a lot as I am used to being under the 60kg mark. A few weeks ago I decided to try lose the weight by just eating generally healthy small meals and gyming, but after a week i had lost NOTHING! That's when I decided to download MFP again and now I am already feeling so much more motivated and on track! I've only been doing it for 3 days but each day I've managed to net around 1000-1100 calories and I'm so aware of what I'm eating. I want to at least get to 59kg (ultimate goal is 55kg). I know it's only 4kg but I'm short so I find it hard to lose. Add me to see my (hopefully) upcoming progress!

Replies

• cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I also tried to just exercise and eat right, but unless I see the macros and calorie intake it doesn't work for me. Luckily you caught yourself before your weight went crazy. I have to loose those same 20 lbs I always have to + 5 more. UGH