Back on "Track"

Options
So I've started tracking, or logging, whichever you call it.
In the summer and fall I started logging and was extremely successful, losing 75ish lbs over about 5 months. Then the winter season hit and along with holidays and social gathering very regularly, I made a decision to stop tracking and just live..and see what happened.
Well, I didn't lose (much) weight, but I didn't gain weight so I consider it another success...
BUT I've had my fill maintenance, pardon the pun, and am ready to start my journey up again..I think my next goal will be to hit 237, which would mark a 100lb weight loss.. wish me luck! /cheers

Replies

• Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    Good for you! When I first started reading I was concerned that you were going to say you gained some back. The fact that you didn't means that you are truly learning the process and making lifestyle changes. Excellent! I'm sure you will reach your 100lb. goal soon.
  • AspenDan
    AspenDan Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Good for you! When I first started reading I was concerned that you were going to say you gained some back. The fact that you didn't means that you are truly learning the process and making lifestyle changes. Excellent! I'm sure you will reach your 100lb. goal soon.

I totally expected to gain weight, but I guess 5 months of logging really did teach me about food choices, amounts, even just what feeling full is as opposed to stuffed or food coma...
    It's been a life changing 7 months, can't wait to press on.