the little things

Started MFP with my husband on January 1. I lost 5 pounds in January. 4.5 of those pounds came off in the first week. I was starting to get very discouraged until this week something happened. The scale isn't really budging BUT - my clothes feel a lot better and the pants I bought last week because some of my winter stuff is just getting worn out, are suddenly getting loose. And then yesterday and today 2 people asked if I had lost weight.

They are little things, but my goodness after a couple of weeks of being frustrated, this feels good!!!!

Replies

• Jussilu
    Jussilu Posts: 36 Member
    Same thing with me. The scale is very erratic, but my clothes are getting too big. It's great to be able to pull your pants off without unbuttoning them!!
  • fourterrys
    fourterrys Posts: 90 Member
    Congrats! be patient tho. I've been on MFP since 3/1/15 (down 53 lbs). I have noticed that I will go a couple weeks without losing on the scale and then boom- another pound or two. I love looking back at the graph for weight loss when I get frustrated because even tho I haven't lost anything in a couple of weeks, when I look back 3 or 6 months I see it slowly going down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!