Now I need some friends/support/motivation!

Options
Well, here I am- 21 days in "serious" logging and the first 10 days was just a bit all over the place. I needed to know I could dedicate myself so I said "Do this for 21 days and see where you're at" then I can decide if I wanted to stop, readjust or continue. Anyways, day 31 today- about 10lbs down and finally beginning to feel better and confident about this journey. SO! Now I am ready to find those good motivational friends to keep cheering me on and vice versa! I am about 5'6, 240lbs and ultimately wanna say good bye to the 200's! Then at that time I will re-evaluate and adjust my goals! I am so ready for this! If you wanna help cheer me on in this journey please add me! Would love to hear from ya'll!

Replies

• FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'8, and currently 240, and my goal overall is 160! :) I will add you :)
  • amanda741
    amanda741 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • 1skholloway
    1skholloway Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in a similar situation physically. I still want to lose at least 45 pounds. Feel free to add me. We all need support on our quest to healthy living!
  • 1skholloway
    1skholloway Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Any of you may add me.
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi! And yay 10lbs down already! I am in a similar situation as you, getting to 199. I have lost 26lbs using this so far so I know it works! I will send you an add!
  • LLT38
    LLT38 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been using MFP just over a month and I've lost 9 lbs. I am looking to lose at least another 70 lbs so I am looking for friends who will using MFP for a while.
  • amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Feel free to add me. I just cleaned out my friend list because I noticed that so many that I added back 4+ years ago are no longer active here. I signed up originally after baby #1 with huge results, but here I am again after baby #3 and hoping to lose 20-25. Any one else can add me as well.
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'd love to cheer you on! I'm a mom of 4, down 45 lbs. so far. You can do it!