"It's only a semi. I thought about adding a few more equal signs."
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    That would be my d-pics..... And they were awesome
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    "Your call-in has been received, by Michelle. E-auto number 762133 was assigned to the case." I'm boring.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    in my text messages?
  • KwaziiNeko
    KwaziiNeko Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    "Wow you have a nice looking penis!"
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Grand is packed . Will be a bit late.
  • TG040476
    TG040476 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Why can't you just move to Ohio? Then I can take you! Haha

So this "person" has been messaging me telling me how hot I am. "She" keeps asking all kinds of questions about me but her profile pic is a saying. They said that they were shy. Said she lives close to me.

Wtf is that????!!!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    What the *kitten* did you just *kitten* say about me, you little *kitten*? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the *kitten* out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *kitten* words. You think you can get away with saying that *kitten* to me over the Internet? Think again, *kitten*. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re *kitten* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *kitten* off the face of the continent, you little *kitten*. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *kitten* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will *kitten* fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re *kitten* dead, kiddo.