Forty, Fluffy & Forlorn

Options
Hi all,

I'm Nikki, I live in Ontario, Canada and have been really struggling....with everything I suppose.

I am a veteran with PTSD and severe depression so I find it difficult, especially this time of year, to stay motivated, I've gained more weight this winter than ever before so meeting some cheerleaders would be wonderful.

Replies

• BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hiya Nikki, I'm 44 from Brighton, UK and i suffer from depression often. It's kind of under control at the moment though. Add me if you like.
  • CraftHer
    CraftHer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm Fifty, Fluffy and Forlorn. But I'm aiming for Fifty, Fiesty and Freakin' Amazing!

Motivation is hard and depression sucks. I wish I knew what words to use to motivate you. I know that when I eat better, I move more which makes me feel better. It's a cycle that is tough to start.

So, from one F3 to another, you can do it! You're a wonderful person and deserve to feel as amazing as you are! Take a deep breath then take a walk or run or to the gym.
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am Andrew, I am 41, and have gone from 335 lbs. to 168 lbs. It;s possible you can do it. Feel free to add me.