I NEED HELP

Options
I been on my diet good for 5 days and have lost a total of 4.9 pounds but today we have Fried Chicken and Apple Pie I'm not craving for the fried chicken because I got over that obstacle and I got baked chicken instead but the Apple Pie I just got done from a awesome workout at the gym for 2 hours but I will waste that working out and I won't lose no weight tomorrow if I eat that High Calorie Apple Pie.

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Can you fit a small slice into your calories? Also you won't lose weight every single day, or even every single week.
  • muccica07
    muccica07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    If you can fit in in go for it. Otherwise could you find a healthier substitution, that way you get to satisfy your cravings without totally sinking yourself?
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Surely someone who worked out for 2 hours can fit a slice of pie into their day?
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    1) you've lost five pounds in five days???

2) eating a piece of pie doesn't waste a workout. A workout makes you stronger/more fit. Eating less than you burn makes you lose weight.
    If you want a piece of pie, eat it and just adjust the rest of your intake for the day to accommodate it.

3) read the threads listed in the "most helpful threads" sticky. It will help you in a big way to learn how weight loss and fitness really work.