Piyo friends

Options
Hello everyone. I just want to introduce myself. I used to be on here but I stopped using the app 2 years ago. Needless to say I am back. I just started beachbody challenge with shakeology and Piyo. I have to say I like it so far. Looking for some friends to keep me motivated.

Anyways, it's good to be back!

Replies

• chashmish
    chashmish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've done PiYo on and off - it's one of my favorite workouts. I'm in the middle of a new round - would be happy to keep each other accountable! Good luck. :smile: which shakeology flavor do you use?
  • Ketzalitzli2
    Ketzalitzli2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have the café latte, chocolate and vanilla. I'm still learning the piyo movements but its a fun workout.
  • KristinaJeanPhD
    KristinaJeanPhD Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I bought Piyo a few months ago and I haven't gotten around to trying it. It looks great, though! I'll watch what you talk about for motivation...
  • powlist
    powlist Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love Piyo, starting back at it today, this time trying the meal plan too.
  • Ketzalitzli2
    Options
    I got thrown off track last week so I'm starting again this week. My goal is to do 25 to 30 minutes per day as well as the meal plan... Trying it again and hopefully stay focused this time. :)
  • coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Toss out the shakeology stuff. Piyo is just yoga, so just do yoga.
  • procnegirl24
    procnegirl24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started piyo over and I'm on the 2nd week! Not doing shakeology or a beachbody group. But excited to get back in shape and lose some weight! :) I have a full time call center job and a part time restaurant job that keeps me on my feet when I can't work out at home. Super grateful!
  • jnestep24
    jnestep24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Toss out the shakeology stuff. Piyo is just yoga, so just do yoga.

Why would you tell her to toss out the Shakeology stuff? Have you seen what is in it? It is a super-food drink. It is amazing for you!

Girl, keep doing what you are doing! :smile:
  • Ketzalitzli2
    Options
    I'm not tossing it out.. I have to say that when I started I was very anemic and since I've been on the shakeology I'm not. So, I'm keeping it! :)