Options
gmac39013
gmac39013 Posts: 18 Member
:) please I love flatbreads!!!

Replies

• hittrain
    hittrain Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Without the "traditional" questions and comments that are sure to come (What do you mean healthy? / Eat what you want if it fits in....etc.), I can tell you that our family loves pizza or flatbread nights. We usually use a fifth of a prepared pizza dough for 150 calories and add about 200-250 (her) or 300-400 (me) in calories in the toppings. Pizza sauce is pretty "cheap" but you can coat a crust with coconut oil/garlic/seasonings for about 60 calories as well. An example would be:

- Crust for 150
    - Coconut oil/garlic base - 60
    - Half cup mozz (part skim) - 90
    - Spinach/tomato/olives - 50
    - Total pizza 350

We often add some chicken or shrimp as well. There are a ton of good recipes out there. We have kids and make a whole night out of making pizzas! Best of luck and share some of your favorites once you have a chance to try them.

Regards,

Jon
  • lyndseybellz
    lyndseybellz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i buy the "flatout" wraps you can get from walmart! i make a "pizza" from them almost every day!
    i use ragu homestyle pizza sauce, mozzarella shredded cheese, and turkey pepperoni! i love them and they're so easy and fairly low carb too!
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    for me it is tomato sauce, spinach, a few anchovies and some feta...will also just have a flat bread with some olive oil, fresh herbs (and sometimes anchovies)