24 year old SAHM making a change

Options
I've struggled with my relationship with food basically my whole life. My weight has fluctuated wildly over the years as I tried crash diet after crash diet, interspersed with binge eating everything I could get my hands on. I have a daughter now who is two, and looks up to me in every way and I don't want her to have these same struggles. I'm currently 5'2", 173 pounds. My goal isn't to lose a crazy amount of weight, but to really reevaluate what I eat, and how much of it I take in. I want to eat reasonable portions of nutritious foods, and the food diary aspect of MFP seems like it'll be really helpful! I'm only on day two, but I have successfully kept myself from binge eating thus far, and I plan to take it one day at a time. I'm here to take back control.

Replies

• KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm also a SAHM to a 3 year old boy <3 trying to lose weight so I can keep up with his energy lol ..
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    What a great way to look at this! Good luck! MFP is a great place to start with looking to make healthier choices!