Hello there!

Options
Hi my name is Nicole. I actually found out about this site from the iPhone application and this would be my first time logging on besides from my phone. After looking around it appears I'll be sticking around so hello all :)

Just a bit about myself. I am almost 21 years old. My purpose in losing weight is because by army standard I am overweight, although most people would disagree. I'm up for promotion and a couple of pounds will not keep me from getting it ;). I started dieting at 156 pounds about a week and a half ago. As of today I am 152lbs. My goal weight is about 130lbs, which was my weight before starting the depo shot. My short term goal is about 143 just so the army can't call me overweight lol.

Anywho hello all :)

Replies

• sangrea
    sangrea Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good job with your weight loss so far. When your fighting something like your depo shot it makes a hard job even harder. And i hope you get your promotion.
    Cheri

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want
  • amyday1
    amyday1 Posts: 35
    Options
    Glad you joined us. : ) I have only been using this site for a week and LOVE it. I hope you do too,
  • NikkiLaFleur
    Options
    Thanks ladies!

Cheri, it is! I've been off it almost 2 years now and am only beginning to lose some of the 20 I gained from it. I sent a request btw

and Amy I've been using it from my phone, I love it too!