Looking for moms with toddlers

Options
Working mom with a soon to be 2 year old. Looking for other moms out there trying to get healthy!

Replies

• bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 with 2 year old little girl and a 7 year old boy.
  • AshleyB0115
    AshleyB0115 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a 28 year old mom looking to get healthy again. I have a 7,5,2 year old kiddos.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Working mama with a 16-month old. Would love some more friends on here!
  • kholliday83
    kholliday83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32 yr old full time working mom looking to get healthy and fit for myself and two daughters 21 mo and 4 mo old.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Me! 39 with 5 kids! 3 teenagers, 1 tween, and a toddler who is dead in the middle of the Terrible Two's!
  • HayleeAshleeDavid333
    Options
    36 year old mom, looking to get healthy, with 3 kids...7 year old, 4 year old, and a 1 year old!!!
  • abkesler
    abkesler Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    26 year old working mom with a 4 year old...trying to get healthy but it is a struggle! When do ya'll find time to exercise? If my little girl is awake, she's attached to my hip!
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I wish we could count wrestling with a toddler as exercise! :)
  • kbishoprn
    kbishoprn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm not alone! I'm 36 with 4 kids (18, 13, 12 & 2) and with one on the way. I'm trying to eat healthy due to gestational diabetes. And after the little man arrives, lose weight and get healthy.
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Mine are 3 and 6 so slightly out of the toddler faze but feel free to add me if you would like.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Oh oh obver here!!! :waves hand:
    I'm 26 with a 13 month old who acts like a terrible 2 yr old!!
  • happykatintx
    happykatintx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    32. With a 2 yr and 6 mo. What whaaat!!!
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    37 with 5 kids ( 17, 16, 12, 5, 15 months ). I work full time and they have activities too. I've lost 50+ pounds. I gained above my initial weight last time I lost weight so myfitnesspal is only showing how much lost from the last time. I've lost it in just over 4 months so far. I work out 5-6 days a week at 5 a.m. before work. I also log every day.
  • lolbecca
    lolbecca Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm 21 years old and a stay at home mom with a 4 year old little girl! I just started actually using myfitnesspal today but I would love to have some other parents to chat with.
  • CollinsMommyX3LRV
    Options
    I am a 28 year old mom looking to get healthy again. I have a 7,5,2 year old kiddos.

Hello I am just a little behind you I am 26 years old with 5 and 3 year old boys and a 1 year old little girl.
  • gperrone621
    gperrone621 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 with a soon-to-be two year old. I'm a single mommy and work nights. The hardest part is finding time. Time to workout; time to cook; time to shop. Especially since its so cold still I can't just put her in the stroller for a jog. I want to have a six pack by summer....
  • tj6813
    tj6813 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Full time working mama with a soon to be shenanigans loving 2 year old!!! Ready to end the constant giving up and starting all over with my weight loss journey.
  • jomilton975
    jomilton975 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a 28 year old mother of two. My girl is 6 going on 16 and my boy is 16 months xx
  • Becomingme_elly
    Becomingme_elly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend pls. I love fellow mom friends. I am 30 yrs old and I have 4 kiddos: 6 yr old boy, twin 4 yr old girls and a 2 yr old boy

Here are my stats:
    5' 3"
    SW:195
    CW:181
    GW:125
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have a two year old and an 10 month old. My double jogging stroller has been my friend ;)