Same suit different me 40 lbs later! (5 months later)

Options
2»

Replies

• Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look happier!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You look great! Glad you found a balance that works for YOU! :)
  • FitFabJenny
    FitFabJenny Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your story. I have a similar tendency to go to extremes that de-rail my weight loss, but like you I am approaching it much more balanced this time and having better success. Keep on keepin' on!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • verdebug
    verdebug Posts: 20 Member
    Options

What's crazy is this time around I've actually done less had better results. I'm not killing myself in the gym for hours a day. I'm not starving myself with low caloric content food. I love food and some things I'll never give up but what I've learned is I can still eat great food but swap out the obvious things that were holding me back. I also don't need to live in a gym to change my life.

I've also done things like park further away at work, take short walking breaks, bought an elliptical and put it in front of tv, and eat healthier snacks. I also watch my portion control too.

Really fantastic update - and what you say above is so true. Finding ways to work in fitness throughout the day and make simple lifestyle changes has been a critical part of my weight loss, too. Your story is inspiring! Keep up the great work!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, what a difference. You look fantastic!
  • 883xlsportster
    883xlsportster Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Great work. :)
  • pjb416
    pjb416 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well done !
  • Cheryl7777
    Cheryl7777 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing great with the right ideas. You look great and I look forward to watching your continued success.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm still chipping away. As of tdday I'm down almost 60 pounds now and thinking about a new suit sometime soon!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations on your progress.
  • Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!