Struggling

Options
Hello, I've struggling with my weight for the last ten years. All kinds of diets and exercise program. I'M DETERMINED to LOSE my weight this ground looking for friends to support me through this hard and long journey.

Replies

• carriewright0813
    carriewright0813 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm with you! This is my first day with the fitness pal. Hoping this keeps me on track! Good luck!
  • hastymj
    hastymj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! My doctor suggested MFP and it has really helped me over the past month. I thought I'd NEVER be able to lose weight--after so many false starts---but tracking carbs and calories seems to be the trick for me. It is a long, hard road but it's become a kind of game. Do you have support at home? I told my husband we HAVE to change the way we eat and he's been great about it.

Best of luck---this way IS different.

Jennifer
  • melismh
    melismh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...it is working for me, because I'm working it by recording food and exercise and low carbs and
    calories...not easy...but easier if we stay focused on eating healthy and moving more. Please add me as a friend if you wish me to support you. Best of luck!
  • THINES47
    THINES47 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes I do have support home, couldn't ask for a better husband.
  • dean371
    dean371 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my first real day also. Have had MFP installed but never really used it. I've decided today is the day to really start my journey. Been over weight for 15 years, I'm getting old and now my back is hurting. I work sitting down all day and need to start getting some mobility in my daily life. I hope this thing can help me stay on track and keep me serious. I welcome any friends to give and receive support and motivation.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP it's a great tool. The more friends, the more inspiration & motivation. Please feel free to friend me
  • serrano2886
    serrano2886 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my day 3, and I have to say MFP is extremely helpful in holding me accountable. Tracking my carbs and connecting with so many positive people with the same goals is awesome!! Please feel free to add me!
  • THINES47
    THINES47 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Am finally glad to find app that is holding me responsible for what am eating