I feel sexy again! (pic)

Options
mestacy010
mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
Hey everyone :)

How I lost it.....
1.) I listened to my body
2.) I started eating clean
3.) I didn't really count calories, I fed my body when I felt like I needed it and ate until I was satisfied, not full
4.) I fell in love with the gym
5.) Plenty of water

My story: long story short, I caught my husband having an affair, it ruined me. I started eating a lot because I thought " well if he can't love me, I'm sure no one will, there must be something wrong with me" I was in a horrible place, mentally and physically. At some point I realized I needed to snap out of it for my 2 year old son. I made a plan for where I wanted to be in the next few years. I wanted to finish college, get healthy, and build a new life for my child and I. Another goal of mine is to join the National Guard, that is a big goal, but in order to do that I need to be at military standard in weight. I will kick some *kitten*. :) I'm also going to add that it feels good to have confidence , and I actually love myself again. I feel sexy, and its such a great feeling!

( Also losing the weight was never about my ex, but its nice when his buddies tell tell me he was crazy to leave an awesome hott woman, for the girl he is with now)

This is a face shot of before and after.... The before was taken on November 6, 2012... And my after was taken about a week ago. 48lbs lost so far, about another 40 to go and then I will post a before/after of my body.

I'm feeling great, and love watching my body change. That's the best part of all, I feel proud of MYSELF.

IMG950405.jpg

Replies

• mestacy010
    Options
    Whoops first one is super blurry.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your accomplishments. Keep up the great work!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Great job :)
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! You are super cute & your ex is a DUMB *kitten*!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mestacy010
    Options
    GREAT job! You are super cute & your ex is a DUMB *kitten*!!! :flowerforyou:

Yes,yes he is
  • ecotime47
    ecotime47 Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulations! It is awesome to see the transformation. I am sorry for the pain you have had to endure. It looks like you are responding the right way. Keep getting after it!
  • bumblebeeboots
    Options
    WOW well done to you. I hope to have your will-power. you look great .
  • pammiekay68
    pammiekay68 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and I am glad that you have been so determined. You are an inspiration!!! If you don't mind, I would love to add you as a friend on here. I am wanting to eat clean also but don't really know what I am doing yet. Keep up the good work!!!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    You look great and I present to your ex the DUMBASS OF THE YEAR AWARD.:wink:
  • abble_pie
    abble_pie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I am motivated by you being able to set those goals for yourself! Keep it up :)
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Looking hot missy! :happy:
  • TwinMom422
    TwinMom422 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!

Your ex is a d-bag. Karma is a b----!
  • IndianPrincess8888
    IndianPrincess8888 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job !!!
  • stacetherainbow
    Options
    Great job, girl. You've always been beautiful! I'm happy you're feeling it!!
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    Congrats! You are looking amazing!

Quick question: What kind of bra are you wearing in your profile pic because I want my boobs to look like that! LOL
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • overs5
    overs5 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    his loss!!..you look great..well done :smile:
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats.
  • heliamonster
    Options
    Sexy profile pic! That's for sure
  • jjay23
    jjay23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! its great you did it for you, it also does feel great though when your ex sees you and knows you look amazing, Its helping me a little with my motivation along with the normal things to te he. well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!