Motivation Buddies

Hey all!
I've been on MFP for years on and off, but I have been logging my food and working out consecutively again since january 1st. Does anyone want to join me in maintaining motivation throughout february and the spring. I am NOT going to fail this time!

Replies

• IntimidaSean
    IntimidaSean Posts: 11 Member
    Good luck! I'm doing the same exact thing
  • rosegrimoire413
    rosegrimoire413 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in the same situation. Let's work hard!
  • jsnyder320
    jsnyder320 Posts: 96 Member
    Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • DBL_IronDog
    DBL_IronDog Posts: 115 Member
    Of course:)
  • boofmylumpia
    boofmylumpia Posts: 43 Member
    You can do it !! *rob schneider voice*
  • MrsFaulkner13
    MrsFaulkner13 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm a newbie to this app and calorie counting in general. Pre-kids, i was able to maintaine a healthy weight fairly easily, but I was also early 20's and worked in waitressing when I wasn't in college. Now, I'm on the brink of 30 with two kids and 20 extra pounds! We have our first kid free vacation (to Hawaii!) in April, so I am calling this diet/workout "Look Hot In Hawaii." ;-)
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    I have been logging since early January too after being around on and off for a couple of years. Like you failure is not an option this time. Feel free to add me anyone
  • I am working hard to stay on track, my goal weight is actually a range. I would be comfortable anywhere from 120-140, depending on how I feel I look. I am 150 at the moment which feels really good. I can feel my goals within my grasp! So I really do NOT want to fail! I am doing my best ad trying my hardest to keep on track. Anyone can feel free to add me if they want!
  • Jmgris1
    Jmgris1 Posts: 55 Member
    I have been on here for a little over two weeks. I will support anyone that wants to do this, as I have been down and back up again. I am in it for the duration now; for me and my family...
  • Michelle3021
    Michelle3021 Posts: 2 Member
    I will join you! Keep up the motivation and determination!
  • cnavarro0921
    cnavarro0921 Posts: 1 Member
    This sounds like a group I can find great motivation in
  • gutsforlife
    gutsforlife Posts: 4 Member
    I would like to join in! How do I do that?
  • serrano2886
    serrano2886 Posts: 45 Member
    I've been on MFP for 4 days, logging and counting carbs and I could already tell it's going to be different with the help of MFP and its members. We could do this!!!!
  • Yessss.. its been a week now for me here... and im really motivated...would luv to have some motivating buddies too...lets all achieve our goals...we can do it
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Yes friend me or add me. I am just starting. Need the help. I am finding this very helpful !