Anyone been able to get off Statin's with good diet/exercise?

Options
2»

Replies

• noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    There is new research about diet cholesterol - I won't tell you what it is. I think you will really learn something if you research this yourself.This is a lifestyle both you and I have to embrace. Think of being around for your loved ones and how wonderful it will feel when you bend down to tie your shoes every day. Exercising regularly really helps. Hang in there and don't give up. Andrew

Thanks Andrew! I've been researching - for a month straight. It literally has consumed me - with worry and confusion. But I am seeing the newer research that solidifies what you have proven in your own situation.

In one way this was a big turning point for me to get with the program and get this weight off once and for all. My dad died at 49 from a massive heart attack. Had "perfect" cholesterol -- but was overweight and had high blood pressure. I still have a 9-yr old to raise and new twin grandbabies to see grow up and be part of their lives so I'm not throwing in the towel. It's nice to know it can be done.