what's wrong with me????

Options
StrongAndHealthyMommy
StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
Lately, Im not satisfy with anything I eat.... I eat whatever I'm craving; and once I'm done, I get this disgusting aftertaste and so many times nauseas for like 10-15 minutes.... Couple of weeks ago, I thought it was happening because I was sick, but Im not sick anymore and it stills happening... besides vitamins pill, Im not taking any medication

Replies

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    ummm... preggers?
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    ummm... preggers?

ditto
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    Options
    that's what I thought for a second, but Im not having any crazy symptoms, and my body is totally find.... I though maybe someone has ever had those problems, I was looking online but usually they say... oh because of the flu, or medicine.... uhg.... :ohwell: :cry:
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    that's what I thought for a second, but Im not having any crazy symptoms, and my body is totally find.... I though maybe someone has ever had those problems, I was looking online but usually they say... oh because of the flu, or medicine.... uhg.... :ohwell: :cry:

Better to test and find out for sure. There aren't always crazy symptoms. If that turns out negative, probably best to see a doctor.
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh...You can be pregnant and not have any of the typical symptoms. On the other hand, you could have terrible symptoms. If you are pregnant, it would probably be pretty early still...so you may not have developed any other symptoms yet! Best just to test and see! You could potentially just have a stomach virus though. I have had that happen as well.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Um, you are having symptoms. That's what your OP describes. Have you taken a test? No two women have the same symptoms. Some have none at all and even get their periods.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    hey this could be acid reflux I would definitely check this out with your doctor. I was in the same situation as you and turned out I wasn't actually eating enough :(
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    Options
    Um, you are having symptoms. That's what your OP describes. Have you taken a test? No two women have the same symptoms. Some have none at all and even get their periods.

I went to the store to get a pregnancy test, but the box says that I gotta wait 5days before my period.... then I didn't have any of those feeling anymore for like 3 days and I thought I was having this aftertaste for all the medicine I was taking at the moment.... but then few days later... I started feeling it againg..... I guess I will take the test to be sure.... the 4th of july will be 5 days previous my period....

Otherwise I will have to take a doctor apt ASAP.... thank you for the advices!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I went through that last week, PMS. You should make check if you eating well to make sure cravings are not caused my deficiencies. Maybe go see the doctor.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It could be a multitude of things, but that's an easy one to rule in or out. Depending on what you wish for the test results, good luck!