I don't know what my plan should be to reach goals

Options
almas512
almas512 Posts: 17 Member
edited February 2016 in Getting Started
I'm trying to lose belly fat and gain some butt muscle. I'm 5'3" 129 pounds 23% body fat. I'm normal/average but I would like to be more fit. Past 2 weeks I've been eating about 1600-1900 cals a day (I don't go crazy counting) and some days are protein heavy and some days carb heavy just because it depends on if I lift (like 10-15 pounds doing a bunch of butt workouts) or if I do more cardio that day (I work out 5 days a week one hour a day) but anyway I make sure I eat very well and the food is definitely not a problem. I've seen significant difference in my belly just these past two weeks, lost about 2.5 pounds (also my TDEE is 2400 on days I workout and probably 2000 on days I don't which is only 2/7 days that I don't workout). I'm happy with my steady loss of belly fat, but I'm worried that I may not be eating enough to lift my butt. Do you all suggest I achieve my belly goals first and then start adding a surplus later on? Should I stop the glute workouts all together? When I do try to lift my butt should I be eating more than 2400? I'm worried about this because 2400 is soooo much and I always feel so full from a day of 1800-1900. Like I said I eat very nutrient dense foods. Help me out!