besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    can't tell if serious

eta; in my haste, i left off the negative
  • dalielahdawn
    dalielahdawn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I LOVE rice. But the thought of eating nothing but rice. And VLC sounds like hell. Ugh
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I have read online and people have lost loads of weight! And they eat rice on im a celebrity, that's where most people get the idea from? What would you guys recommend eating!

Just because you read about it online and some stupid people did it. doesn't mean that it isn't extremely stupid.

Don't do this thing. Spend some time learning about nutrition and how to lose and keep it off. CICO with a long term maintainable eating plan is the best way to to this in the safest way.
  • jsuh1993
    jsuh1993 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    There are a TON of different rice variety. Some are extremely rich in fiber and is very healthy and can help you. But odds are, you are going to be eating something like white rice, which is as bad as white flour.....

I really would not recommend eating only rice.. Trust me I know a lot about rice haha
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    jsuh1993 wrote: »
    There are a TON of different rice variety. Some are extremely rich in fiber and is very healthy and can help you. But odds are, you are going to be eating something like white rice, which is as bad as white flour.....

I really would not recommend eating only rice.. Trust me I know a lot about rice haha

There's absolutely nothing wrong with white rice and white flour.

The "boiled white rice diet", however, sounds dreadful.

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    hey guys,

So, I'm going be doing the rice diet in hope of dropping weight fast. I also go gym 4 times a week. Has anyone done this before? If so how much weight did you lose? Any tips? Please share thank you :)

Why the rush OP?