Phentermine

Options
13»

Replies

• SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    MKEgal wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about your health issues.
    It's worrisome that the doctor didn't understand that the fen/phen combination causes serious problems.
    (Or, as someone else has already said, you got it before the problems were understood.)

I've used phentermine, until it reset my hunger to (what my doctor tells me is) a normal level,
    and I got used to eating normal-sized portions.
    No problems of any kind.
    And if I could have simply used willpower to overcome the hunger, i would have done it long ago.

I don't know of many people who would tell someone suffering from constant pain that they should just
    think themselves pain-free, or suck it up & deal with the pain, because using tylenol or morphine means
    they're weak... but that's exactly what most people do when the discussion turns to appetite suppressants
    &/or antidepressants. Hunger is a type of pain. Depression causes all sorts of pains.

MKEgal, you make so much sense. From us being supportive friends here for quite awhile, I know how level headed you are.

Except both MKEgal and apparently you responded without reading, since she clearly stated several times now she did not take the combo of the two drugs. So no, its not a response that makes much sense. The phentermine drug alone can cause heart problems, and many other problems, read up on it, or read the responses others have listed the possible problems with it.

A drug can cause injury to health at any level (which people have varying degrees of resistance and recovery ability to), kill some, and yet still "help" some others all at the same time. It is no contradiction, though some have a hard time conceptualizing this.