Over 500lbs to 200lbs

Options

Replies

• caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You are truly amazing. Congratulations on your success. Your hard work has more than paid off. Good luck with the surgery. I'm so happy for you :)
  • Daisies4Days
    Daisies4Days Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing work! You do look great. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. By the way, the only thing missing in your after pics.... Your smile.
  • chasitystiff
    chasitystiff Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Man that is motivation right there you got me motivated you look great
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! What commitment!

Before the knife, you might want to look into cavitation and/or kryolipolysis with radio frequency. I've only seen it online, but basically it'd cavitate (burst) or freeze the fat that remains in that excess skin while also using RF to boost collagen to tighten the skin. It'd take lots of sessions and time, but being so young, maybe time, continued deficit, and these noninvasive procedures could get results.

Anyway, best of luck to you!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Go for it! it'll be so worth it in the end
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    extraordinary! what an achievement
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • Chupiite
    Chupiite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just saw your story in independent, just wanted to say it's funny how we have "Operation Transformation" but NHS turns down on such a important thing! I hope you will rise enough for op!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    You must be so proud of yourself!! And we are all proud of you too!! Really great work!!!
  • SparkyTinman
    SparkyTinman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and your friends are right - it doesn't look as bad as you think. But I can understand after having lost all that, having the legacy of a reminder of those days and perhaps not looking the way you had hoped would make you want to correct it. If you have any doubts about it, perhaps give it some time and see if it gets a bit better or you come around to being used to it. Some people wear it like a badge of honour, others don't want the reminder - I get it! I promised myself when I get there and when I keep it off for 3+ years, that is when I will consider it. (Sadly, I gain and lose and gain and lose...). Either way, you look awesome and should be so proud of yourself - you're a hottie with or without the reminder!
  • jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Man....300lbs in a year !! holy crap !!
  • vern2855
    vern2855 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    way to go Patrick, your an inspiration, good luck with surgery
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, wow.
  • cplate
    cplate Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! You did it and congratulations on your hard work!
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job! You look great! I hope all goes well with your surgery you deserve it!
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Bro! You look AMAZING! That's some serious freaking work, I thought dropping my measly weight was hard, you're a BEAST!
  • Deadcat66
    Deadcat66 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic achievement! Please post photos once you've had the surgery. I will need it once I reach my goal and am interested in your outcome. I've lost about 100 lb with 70lb to go
    not as fast as you but am also older (48) so I don't think the skin will recover well. Thanks for the inspiration☺
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    From the bottom of my heart thank you for sharing this.

You are truly an inspiration. I'm not scared anymore after seeing this.

I wish you the best of luck in your surgery and the rest of your future as the man you have rebuilt.
  • littlewhiteflower
    littlewhiteflower Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!