Hii

Somethingirl
Somethingirl Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hey my names Holly, I'm 17 years old ( I don't see the difference in a couple of months..) My friend kiki introduced me to this site but honestly, I think its pretty good, so far anyway! I find it hard to remember how many calories and such I eat a day, so it'll help that I have a counter now.

Although I already weigh about 130lbs my aim is to try and get a flat stomach, which has really been my goal for a couple of years now, I'd just never really put any work into it, it just got worse when I recently got a job as a secretary and I found myself gaining a lot of weight. I'd like to get down to 120lbs or 110lbs but really loosing any weight at all I'd be pretty satisfied! But yeah, hi ^_^

Replies

• amyday1
    amyday1 Posts: 35
    hi backatcha
  • KikiG1991
    KikiG1991 Posts: 27
    *cough* your too skinny woman ^_^ BTW 110? please don't turn stick on me :P not healthy
  • I am notttt skinnyyyy I have fat rolls! xD and I am not gonna turn stick xD my chub won't let me :P
  • Lol your starting weight is my goal weight.

Welcome! I would like to do the ab thing too but even after 4 years of running track I was only able to get the top 4. Good luck!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Hey my names Holly, I'm 17 years old ( I don't see the difference in a couple of months..) My friend kiki introduced me to this site but honestly, I think its pretty good, so far anyway! I find it hard to remember how many calories and such I eat a day, so it'll help that I have a counter now.

Although I already weigh about 130lbs my aim is to try and get a flat stomach, which has really been my goal for a couple of years now, I'd just never really put any work into it, it just got worse when I recently got a job as a secretary and I found myself gaining a lot of weight. I'd like to get down to 120lbs or 110lbs but really loosing any weight at all I'd be pretty satisfied! But yeah, hi ^_^

You didn't say how tall you are, but at 130lbs you can't be too overweight. If all you want is a flat stomach, then maybe just exercising will help.
This discussion has been closed.