Texas to California

Hey guys! My name is Hersh, I'm 19 and on a journey. I used to weigh over 330 lbs, then I made some lifestyle changes... Lol
I recently just moved to San Francisco from Houston, the weather and hills here are optimal for losing weight! I'm starting at 225. I'll be attacking the weight 4 different ways. 1. Intermittent fasting 2. I'm vegan 3. Daily run 4. I make a lot of pizzas every day which requires me to be on my feet... Lol. When I go back to Texas in 6 months I want to be in the best shape in my life! Somethings about me you should know are that I love music and that's my major! I like to make rap songs haha. Some might even go as far and say I'm a rapper :) I love the family, that's who I do it for besides myself. Self motivated and aware! I like to mediate and read here and there, all habits I've made to forget about food. It's not really every thing ya know? Anyways, I love the community. I love the people of this world, everyone needs to realize they have this incredible energy inside them that if you put your mind to it you can do extraordinary things!