mom of 4

Options
Hi
I am a mom of 4 who needs to lost roughly 60lbs (already down 9 since new years). my kids are 7,5,3 and 5 months..
looking for other moms who are in the same situation or similar :smiley:

Replies

• amandajpiper
    amandajpiper Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm trying to lose about 40 lbs and have 5 kiddos at home. 15, 9, 9, 6, and 3. My 3 yo is my workout partner. She even changes into her gear pre workout lol and wow does she ever push me at times! :)
  • Mum24Kids
    Mum24Kids Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Momof4 and Amanda - I've got four (9,7,5, and 4). After a decade of putting my own health and well-being last, I am finally making my health a priority. I joined a gym last month, and I'm loving it. Now that the children are back at school and preschool, I can focus on doing better nutrition as well. Feel free to add me - I've been inactive, but have made the decision to start keeping food diary again.
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 too. Ages-5, 3 and 21 months (twins). Feel free to add me :)
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 6 (12, 10, 9, 6, 4, and 8 months), and I'm trying to lose 70 pounds. I'm trying to adjust everyone's palates to healthier eating, and we're making some progress, but it is hard. One of my biggest problems is portion control, so I'm back on MyFitnessPal to help with that.