What's my activity level - confused. Help plz

Options
So I'm a student that walks about 3 Miles everyday. I have to walk around school to get to classes. I have basketball at least 3 times a week. Lift 3-4 days a week and have Gym at school too where we do different activities everyday. My question is what activity level am I at. And Wht should I chose for MFP if am not adding my exercises and my basketball. Thnx for the help

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Dude...you're way over thinking this.

Like I said in your other thread....just pick one and see what MFP gives you for a calorie goal. Try it for a few weeks and if it's not working for you as planned, adjust from there.

Alternatively if you don't want to log exercise, look up a TDEE estimator on line which will give you an average daily calorie goal with all your exercise included. This is what I did when I was losing my weight because it was easier for me to just set one calorie goal for every day, rather than bounce up and down based on activity
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Why list your exercise when you know it's not included in the MFP activity setting?

Go with lightly active and adjust your calorie goal after a month if you don't get the expected results. It's only a start point and not worth agonising over.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    There are some helpful replies in the exact same thread you posted 6 hours earlier:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10329910/whats-my-activity-level-need-help#latest