Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Insanity or strength in a.m

Hi looking for some Advice, when do you think I should do my cardio which is Insanity workout in a.m or evening? Or my strength training which going to be doing Body Beast DVD in a.m?

Replies

• rejectuf
    rejectuf Posts: 487 Member
    Just personal preference.
  • 454Baba454
    454Baba454 Posts: 8 Member
    hi
    I do insanity in the a.m just for the plain fact i hate doing it on a full stomach

but its personal preference :)
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    Why do you think it matters?
  • lindsayh87
    lindsayh87 Posts: 167 Member
    454Baba454 wrote: »
    hi
    I do insanity in the a.m just for the plain fact i hate doing it on a full stomach

but its personal preference :)

^^this. I feel awful bouncing around with a full belly. Also if I don't do it earlier in the day I won't do it.

On a side note, insanity is a pretty intense program, I'm not familiar with body beast but it the name itself sounds like it may also be a hard workout. Be careful that you don't over do it and hurt yourself - or burn out.
  • TashaaaKayeee
    TashaaaKayeee Posts: 114 Member
    I usually do insanity after work. Which is around 3pm-4pmish. Then an hour or two later have dinner.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Alternate them only doing one per day. :)