July 2013 100 miles challenge

Options

Replies

• jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,701 Member
    Options
    THANKS 'SPIKE' i will try too remember the 'ticker change; thing....

I actually DID get 3.5 MILES yesterday JULY 23RD....

exercise.png
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    I'm not sure I did that correctly......I did not see anything for 'lost' ticker. All I saw was 'configure another ticker' .....
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    MILES TODAY FOUR.....

TOTAL THUS FAR....85.5
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I did that correctly......I did not see anything for 'lost' ticker. All I saw was 'configure another ticker' .....

Under "Set up". It is in the Password/Pin section and says something about creating a new ticker if you lost your password (you can click on the "new ticker" link). Hope this helps :)
  • spike90
    Options
    7/24: only 2.4 miles :(

exercise.png
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    SEVEN & one half MILES TODAY......

exercise.png
  • spike90
    Options
    7/25: 4.7 miles walked today :)

exercise.png
  • spike90
    Options
    SEVEN & one half MILES TODAY......

exercise.png

Awesome day!!!!
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    THANKS SPIKE.....That would have too do with 2 walks AND Mowing the Lawn with a Push Mower....lol STILL the miles added up..woooooooooooooooooooo whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................

UNLESS I get more late evening I have FOUR & 1/2 MILES in early morning.....

exercise.png
  • spike90
    Options
    7/26: 3.4 miles walked

exercise.png
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    SIX MILES today....

exercise.png
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Walked 144.2 miles from 1-26 July, with 5 days left I'm sure I'll be past 160 mark.

Well done everyone who's hit the 100.
  • spike90
    Options
    7/27: 3.5 miles walked

Goal hit and passed......YAY!!!!!

exercise.png
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GREAT GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!!!!

Sundays are My Rest Days. With Church Services I dont always get a Sunday walk in. Since today was a milder day (weather wise) the husband, girlies and I did take a short 2.25 Mile walk in before I head back too Evening church Service...

exercise.png
  • Stazed
    Stazed Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 700km (435 miles) on a spin I've since 10th July! And till a few days to go!
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    5.75 MILES TODAY......

exercise.png
  • spike90
    Options
    7/28: 3.9 miles walked

exercise.png
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I hit the 100 Mile mark on 17 Jul. So, I did a new route this morning with my dog.... Came back and it seemed shorter so I checked it on Google Maps. It was 3.3 Km which was strange as I always thought my normal route was 3.5 km. I checked my normal route... it is actually 4.3 KM so all my numbers are wrong. I actually went further. Luckily I kept a daily track of my routes so I can recalulate. New Calculation with the right distances..... As of end day 29 Jul, I did 289.9 km or 176.8 Miles. Today will add 11.9 km (7.6 already done) so I only have to do 18.2 KM tomorrow to make it to the 200 Mile mark.
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    I hit the 100 Mile mark on 17 Jul. So, I did a new route this morning with my dog.... Came back and it seemed shorter so I checked it on Google Maps. It was 3.3 Km which was strange as I always thought my normal route was 3.5 km. I checked my normal route... it is actually 4.3 KM so all my numbers are wrong. I actually went further. Luckily I kept a daily track of my routes so I can recalulate. New Calculation with the right distances..... As of end day 29 Jul, I did 289.9 km or 176.8 Miles. Today will add 11.9 km (7.6 already done) so I only have to do 18.2 KM tomorrow to make it to the 200 Mile mark.

Wjewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and I thought I walked a lot! lol....100 miles in HALF a month? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my aching feet....lol...
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    3.5 MILES TODAY....

exercise.png