Started with over 100 pounds to lose

Options
I am a 38 year old mother of 4 ages 14, 7, 3, and 2. I am 5' 5" and my starting weight was 283 on January 3rd. My last weigh in I was 263.2. I weigh in on Sunday's. I have kept track of all I ate since then. I haven't had one soda since then either. Just in the last week I have started exercising with the Walk at home video's on youtube.

I always have had a bad self image. When I was younger I thought I was fat and tried numerous fad diets that always failed. The most I weighed B.K. (before kids) was 175. The smallest was 125 and that was a month before I got pregnant with my first. The heaviest I have been was 300 and that was a week before the birth of my last.

I am so tired of this up and down roller coaster. I am tired of either being laughed at or the invisible woman. I want to be healthy and feel attractive again. This is my year to get healthy, fit and slim. Where when I stand in front of the mirror and don't cringe.

I want to get to 165. Technically still over weight but I feel better there, I dont want to get to small.

Anyone feel free to add me.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 5 kids and this app helped me lose over 100 lbs. i'd love to help you out!
  • ScarlettBella13
    ScarlettBella13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've done my share of yo-yo dieting too. Just remember slow and steady wins the race.