• chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Eating it
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Vegan Chili and homemade dinner rolls! Potato salad and hamburgers for the non vegans and meat eaters! And bite size cinnamon rolls for dessert. Also vegan. And I'm hoping the Broncos win!!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Eating it

Yep.
  • chimaerandi
    chimaerandi Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm a weekend calorie banker, so I'm just also banking today, and I really went for it this week--assuming I don't slip and fall into a cake or something tonight, I'll have something like 3,000 calories for tomorrow without even leaving my deficit.
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    GO BRONCOS!!

I am attending a party where there are a bunch of finger foods. I plan to do my workout in the morning, and really watch my moderation in the evening. I'm even going to brave the grocery store; and to do that in Denver before a Broncos game means I will also be burning calories pushing my way through the store :) One way is by grabbing a salad or dessert plate instead of a big plate for food, and limit myself to half a serving of dessert (whatever it may be, I bowed out of the dessert baking this year so I wouldn't sample the goods at home). I am still weighing the alcohol side of it. I know it is more likely I will go over tomorrow, so I won't beat myself up if that happens. Just have to work hard tomorrow and Monday to make up for it :)

I also prelogged my Monday hangover breakfast.

All I have to say is Von and the defense better be ready to shut Cam Newton down so we can give Peyton another Super Bowl ring!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    GO PANTHERS! #KEEPPOUNDING!

for once, i dont even care about the food.... lol i think im grilling ribs and chicken wings.
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Go Broncos!

I am using this as a "cheat day" of sorts since December 30th was the last time I went over my calories, so I don't feel too bad. Won't go crazy because my stomach just won't fit as much food as it used to, but I am just going to enjoy the day.
  • mis1022
    mis1022 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Lucky I am hosting this year, so we are having Turkey chili and baked potato with all kinds of different toppings, a good mix of calorie conscious and some not so much, like melty cheese and tortilla chips. I plan on small breakfast and log what I eat. Oh and I guess there will be a football game on too
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    GO PANTHERS! #KEEPPOUNDING!

for once, i dont even care about the food.... lol i think im grilling ribs and chicken wings.

I'm actually originally from North Carolina and transplanted to Denver, so in my view either way one of my teams wins :) I figured I will find out where my true loyalties lie based on who I yell at the most on the TV.
  • wrenak
    wrenak Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Eating it

Yup
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm putting 10 pounds of prime rib in the smoker first thing in the morning. Seasoned with a coffee-infused rub, slow-smoked at 250 degrees over apple and cherry wood chunks.
  • midge_m
    midge_m Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    I am serving g beef brisket sliders and bbc chicken flatbread pizzas. Moderation is key but the flatbreads are totally good for you but you can't tell.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Making shrimp and grits with bacon :grin::grin: And collards with a bit of olive oil. Oh, it's not low-cal, but I eat so light on days I'm cooking a lot that it should be fine.

I'm Panthers all the way (NC girl)!!! But I'm glad Peyton will get his game if we do get beaten. I cheered hard for the Broncos their last game.
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Breakfast will be steel cut oats. Saving all my calories for the game.

Ordering in from our favorite local chicken wing place like we do every year. This year I'll only have half a dressed (they make bomba$$ dressing) salad, grilled hot tenders instead of fried, celery & blue cheese x2, and some "dumpster" fries. I've already logged it and with a morning walk will come in just under my deficit.
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Eating it

^This.

I did a light breakfast this morning, going for a run here in a little bit, will do a protein shake and a light lunch, then go moderate on whatever is at my friend's party. Chips and salsa-mole, pizza, and booze. Yes, yes, and yes.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Eating it

This. Had two wings for breakfast :D. Will have veggies and hummus for lunch. Veggie chili with chips and guac for dinner/game time. Maybe a couple more wings and an adult beverage or two throughout the day.

My plan is to eat until satisfied, not stuffed, and stay reasonable calorie wise (which is around 2500 for me, I've banked enough last week, yay!)

Oh, and go Broncos!!