50 pounds, and a triple chin...gone...Onderland is near!

This has been a LONG journey so far. I originally started this weighing 240 pounds. I was battling infertility, PCOS, and other problems. A baby was my number one goal. After dropping to 210 pounds, I got pregnant and had my 2lb miracle on my 28th birthday. Due to pregnancy complications, I ended up weighing 260 pounds after having my miracle. This will be 3 years, in April. 2015 left me feeling hopeless, and battling brittle diabetes. I made a vow I would get healthy for my son. I have lost 50 pounds and am 9 pounds away from onderland! I still have a ways to go to my biggest goal, but I will get there. I lack motivation sometimes and get down but friends on the same journey, help. I'm battling a big plateau right now, and have moments of wanting to give up...but I continue on. I was a teacher before my son was born so premature. I would love to go back to teaching, but need to be at my best. My journey is just beginning. I may be lacking a third chin, and 50 pounds now, but I'm not where I want to stay.

c0fcxz8qhdz1.jpg

Replies

• chnkysoup
    chnkysoup Posts: 79 Member
    50 pounds! Awesome job! I started out at 243 and have lost 14 pounds...:still have a looong way to go.
  • clarkkent4523
    clarkkent4523 Posts: 58 Member
    Awesome job! Congrats on all your hard work so far. Even though things are hard and sometimes it seems like you can't do it. You can! Keep at it and you will get those results. Again awesome job so far and I wish you luck.
  • MyChangeIsComing
    MyChangeIsComing Posts: 11 Member
    That's great congrats!! I started at 130 and 2 lbs away from 160. I know the hard work and determination you have gone through to get here. You look amazing !!
  • slees21
    slees21 Posts: 44 Member
    Good job! Slow and steady wins the race for life. You look great.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Very good work!! Be proud! It will be great to teach your son healthy eating habits from a young age.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Thank you!!! Sorry, my spellcheck changed onederland.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Keep up the good work girl
  • onerose62
    onerose62 Posts: 3 Member
    great job 50 pound WOW that's great
  • ceelou52
    ceelou52 Posts: 31 Member
    Amazing :)
  • chimpy123
    chimpy123 Posts: 40 Member
    Yeay!!! Congrats, that is amazing! You can totally do this!!! Onederland, here you come!!!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Awesome job! Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for motivation friends
  • dorener
    dorener Posts: 52 Member
    Way to go! Stick with it, you got this!
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Well aren't you a cutie. I bet your son is one handsome lad and lucky to have a Mom who is looking out for her health.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!