Is there a limit to the amount of recipes I can save in my Recipe Box?

I kind of hoard delicious recipes, so that no matter the mood I am in, whether it be a curry, pasta, pizza, whatever, I can always make something nutritious and within my calorie allowance at home instead of reaching for something 'bad'. At this point I have almost 200 recipes saved (sounds crazy, but I'm always experimenting in the kitchen!).

I fear that I'm going to reach a point where MFP is going to start deleting some of my old recipes to make room for the new ones or something. Is there a limit? Or am I free to add as many recipes as I please?

Replies

• Kettlebelle7
    Kettlebelle7 Posts: 1 Member
    I would also like to know the answer to this question!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited June 2016
    Well I have been here two years and I keep adding and adding.. I do not have the answer but I have well over a hundred and fifty..and some I have not used in forever and I need to delete.
  • kaput31
    kaput31 Posts: 1 Member
    There is definitely a limit. I have been adding recipes since 2013 and there are many that I can no longer find. I would like to know how many the app keeps.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I have been adding recipes since 2015 and I have about 146 pages of them (as measured on the web). I have gone through a couple of times over the years and deleted ones that I knew I would never use again, but if there is an upper limit I haven't found it yet.