Cellulite loss

Options
I have seen so many inspirational before and after pictures of weight loss. But I haven't seen before and after pictures of " cellulite loss". Is this possible? Or do I just convince my self that it is something I have to live with lol. Does any one have before and after pictures of cellulite? ? If so, what did you do? What recomendations? Please post pics. Thanks :)

Replies

• chimpy123
    chimpy123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I wish I had pics for you! Unfortunately I was too ashamed to take pics of my before. I can tell you that it is possible. I had it starting on my upper thighs, just above my knees, a couple months of exercise, lots of muscle building in that area, and a good diet and its pretty much unnoticeable. Muscle building and fat loss are key though!
  • ardnajelatr
    ardnajelatr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    chimpy123 wrote: »
    I wish I had pics for you! Unfortunately I was too ashamed to take pics of my before. I can tell you that it is possible. I had it starting on my upper thighs, just above my knees, a couple months of exercise, lots of muscle building in that area, and a good diet and its pretty much unnoticeable. Muscle building and fat loss are key though!

Thanks!!! Since I am just starting (again lol), I might take pictures. Hope to see some change :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!