Dvd's that are not cardio?

Options
Can anyone recommend any workout dvds that are NOT cardio? I'm great at getting my cardio in, but I need something to do at home when the little ones go to bed that doesnt involve running on a treadmill or jumping around.... suggestions?

Replies

• alexnguyen78665
    alexnguyen78665 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training

This is some weight lifting combined with body weight exercises.
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll dig around some more
  • jennorris1991
    jennorris1991 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Darcy Bussell has a good pilates dvd, great for working on strength and flexibility without bulking up too much. Depends what you are after :)
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender videos on Youtube. They have EVERYTHING! Kickboxing, weight training, yoga, HIIT, etc :-)
  • Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    Options
    Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training

This is some weight lifting combined with body weight exercises.

^^^This! Any Jackie Warner dvds are good, no jumping nonsense-all weight based!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Power Yoga, There are some dvd's at walmart and target. Or you can check out some good ones on youtube.
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Various Beachbody Programs: Body Beast, P90X, Chalean Extreme, Les MIlls PUMP (pump would be the best, IMO, because all of the cardio in the schedule is "do your own thing", so it works well for people who like to incorporate their own cardio)

Various Cathe workouts

Various FIRM workouts
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend does the Rack. He was seeing some pretty good results drinking proten shakes and doing the Rack DVDs before he quit.
  • janzia
    janzia Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Various Beachbody Programs: Body Beast, P90X, Chalean Extreme, Les MIlls PUMP (pump would be the best, IMO, because all of the cardio in the schedule is "do your own thing", so it works well for people who like to incorporate their own cardio)

Various Cathe workouts

Various FIRM workouts

This plus a few Kelly Coffey-Myers. I have tons of workout dvds and my favorite place to learn more about them is a site called video fitness, they have a section just for reviews and a great active forum that is searchable. Also if you want to see clips of lots of various dvds try collage video or total fitness dvds.