Just wanted to share a little motivation with others

Options
Hi everyone.

Today marks only 3 weeks since I started my journey and already I am majorly reaping the benefits! I just wanted to share a few small things.

1. I had a gorgeous dress I wore to my hen night last October which I remember feeling pretty good in. At that point I still wasn't where I want to be but I was certainly slimmer and happier than recently. 3 weeks ago I tried on the dress and was several inches away from being able to zip it up. I went and bought a new dress yesterday in a bigger size for an engagement party next weekend however this morning when I tried on the other dress just for the hell of it... it now zips up!! It's still a little tight but hey, one step at a time.

2. My skin is positively glowing and no longer has dry patches. Also on my body all the little scratches and blemishes I had (from having 2 playful kittens) have healed up very quickly whereas before I would have the scratches for weeks and weeks.

3. I have a LOT more energy

4. My husband took a pic of me one my first day wearing my exercise bra and shorts and I was stunned to see a big fat roll I didnt know was there on my back just under my bra. This has now almost gone!

Finally... I am currently a UK size 14 and would love to get to a 10, so as motivation for myself I have ordered a few size 10 holiday outfits which I am determined I will fit into when we go on holiday in the summer. Fitting into the dress has spurred me on to think I can make this a reality if I just keep at it :)

Replies

• wesheets
    wesheets Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I think it's positively amazing when we see a payoff For our hard work. Be encouraged. Continue to move and log as you can. Do share your journey with others. It helps YOU stay motivated AND helps them know that real people are achieving real goals