Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Help!!

Just booked a holiday for June and i NEED to lose weight!! Help meeeeee! xx

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Eat less, move more. For more specific answers, more specific questions ;)
  • taylalauren
    taylalauren Posts: 4 Member
    Haha im fine with the eating thing.... i have no motivation at the gym!
  • jag_7ub
    jag_7ub Posts: 1 Member
    You can lose weight fast, just by walking everyday. No gym or fancy outfits necessary. Good luck!
  • Brin1956
    Brin1956 Posts: 168 Member
    Don't go to a gym then. Buy a gazelle used or a exercise bike and while you are watching tv keep moving. Walking is a big plus. Got a large store close by? walk around the outside walls 4 or 5 times a day. Volunteer at your local dog shelter to exercise dogs. Gyms are a $1000 a year up here so I don't do a gym. I did find a fitness club that meets twice a week so I do the routine once a week. Swimming is an excellent workout. Dancing is great too. Put on a dance videos and dance your heart out.
  • taylalauren
    taylalauren Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you for your advise! we have a running machine which is good. but the gym here is only £30 a month for all classes and full use of olympic sized pool. so i think i will do that so i can go swimming, and then maybe try body pump or some sort of dancing exercise! x
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Why don't you search out some videos of before and after pics. There are lots on youtube. They will get you psyched and inspired. YOU CAN DO IT!