losing those last 10 pounds!

I have been struggling forever with my weight last year I got up to 150 and I am only 5'1!! I was a unhealthy and unhappy person. I changed my lifestyle and got healthy, I am so much happier but still not toned. my legs are were I carry my fat and I have started doing crossfit activities., Now I weighed myself and I am 125. I know I have come such a long way but I feel like I have been stuck at 125 for awhile now (half a year) and not toning up like I would like. I work out 6 times a week and I change my activities daily. I eat very clean and have uped my water intake. I really want to be 115-118 somewhere in that area. I need some advice and motivation because im slowly losing my motivation and and feeling down.

Replies

• I have been struggling forever with my weight last year I got up to 150 and I am only 5'1!! I was a unhealthy and unhappy person. I changed my lifestyle and got healthy, I am so much happier but still not toned. my legs are were I carry my fat and I have started doing crossfit activities., Now I weighed myself and I am 125. I know I have come such a long way but I feel like I have been stuck at 125 for awhile now (half a year) and not toning up like I would like. I work out 6 times a week and I change my activities daily. I eat very clean and have uped my water intake. I really want to be 115-118 somewhere in that area. I need some advice and motivation because im slowly losing my motivation and and feeling down.